FAQ(Back to overview)
How do I handle ECU passwords?
Some ECUs are protected by passwords. WinOLS can detect them for many ECU types. When reading the ECU, please select the right manufacturer from the list.
Or you can enter the password manually or import it from a file:
- Select "Project-new" to create a new project
- Open the project properties
- Select "BslToGo" as "Project type"
- Click on the button "..." after "Project type"
- Enter the password or drag an 8-byte password file into the dialog window
- Confirmt with the button"copy down"